Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bowing from charger?

I just noticed this on my tablet -- it's four months old. I rarely use it when it's plugged in since the battery lasts so long. There's no issues with charging or performance, but I'm not sure if I should let newegg know (I bought an extended warranty) and get it replaced before there are problems?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bowing from charger?-20121230_225837-1.jpg  

Default Re: Bowing from charger?

My concern would be that it will lift the glass. There has been a few instances of the glass on tbe transformers lifting. I know it is a pain in the ****, but I would send it back before the warranty runs out, just in case.

I noticed it as well on mine, after just 2-3 weeks. What happend with the return.

I noticed the same thing on mine, a couple weeks ago. Wondering if I should go and try to exchange at Best Buy.

Sent from my Transformer Infinity TF 700
    using Tapatalk
    Michael

HTC One
    Asus Transformer Infinity TF700

I returned mine got a new one, I wonder if it was caused from the dock or the charger itself.