- 237 Posts
Bowing from charger?
I just noticed this on my tablet -- it's four months old. I rarely use it when it's plugged in since the battery lasts so long. There's no issues with charging or performance, but I'm not sure if I should let newegg know (I bought an extended warranty) and get it replaced before there are problems?
- 12-31-2012, 12:55 PM #2
Re: Bowing from charger?
My concern would be that it will lift the glass. There has been a few instances of the glass on tbe transformers lifting. I know it is a pain in the butt, but I would send it back before the warranty runs out, just in case.
- 01-22-2013, 03:49 PM #3
- 01-23-2013, 07:09 AM #4
- 01-31-2013, 05:44 PM #5
- By lyle in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 7Last Post: 05-15-2011, 10:48 PM
- By OnePalmAddict in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 01-09-2011, 10:38 AM
- By Jupiter600 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 06-08-2010, 03:07 PM
- By Jordus in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-06-2010, 03:26 PM
- By flipmcneil in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2010, 10:55 AM