- 3 Posts
want "Quicktime" on my TF700T pad..How?
I take alot of photos and bought the ASUS Transformer TF700T tablet to show my pictures. But my Canon SX30IS needs Quicktime to play the video and audio. This tablet does the video but no sound. If I use the camera on the tablet sound works fine. Any tips?
- 01-01-2013, 04:12 PM #2
- 64 Posts
Re: want "Quicktime" on my TF700T pad..How?
I don't know anything about quicktime, but a quick look at the xda forum produced this:
Quicktime player for android - xda-developers
It might help you.
I have now learned to copy and paste urls instead of retyping them myself (and taking the risk of mistyping). Thus, I do not think that there will be any problem with the url given in this post.
- By jaythomas6596 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2012, 05:41 PM
- By LesaK in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:57 PM
- By dontcry7 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2012, 12:35 AM
- By koalabear in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 14Last Post: 03-14-2011, 05:30 PM
- By GenericMessage in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 11:28 PM