Do you need to buy a dedicated car charger for this thing? I've read that you can't charge this thing by just using the usb cord/outlet?
Reason I ask is my wifes new car has a usb outlet for charging phones and such. Just wondering if I need to purchase one of those cigarette lighter chargers instead. Haven't had a chance to go out to the car and just check yet LOL.
- 01-10-2013, 07:56 PM #2
- 01-13-2013, 10:14 PM #5
- By surfacinglove in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 15Last Post: 05-23-2015, 01:25 AM
- By bertbear in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 11-03-2010, 06:31 PM
- By kev83202 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2010, 09:41 PM
- By vatsyk in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-11-2010, 11:44 PM
- By Huffdaddy1982 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2010, 10:34 PM