- 6 Posts
move a data base file to a program
i have my telephone contact data base file now sitting in the settings/storeage/misc file of my tf700t. How do I get it to my contacts app and be recognized. I have downloaded the xphone app, after I get my contacts on board I then will download tablet talk.
- 01-12-2013, 12:15 PM #2
Re: move a data base file to a program
I can tell you how I did it. I went to contacts on my phone and exported the contacts as a .vcf file. I bluetoothed the file to my tf700. I went to the people app on my tf700 and selected import vcard file. The app automatically found and imported the contacts.
- By pre1561 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2012, 10:18 AM
- By withravenoushunger in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 25Last Post: 03-29-2011, 09:34 PM
- By dsmith1069 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2010, 03:50 PM
- By onixblack in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2010, 04:47 PM
- By ath2o in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2010, 11:39 AM