Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Undecided and need help please

It seems Alex would not be at ease with any tablet, stressing several times about the difficulties in learning how to use a tablet, and "set it up". What is there to set up, apart from charging the battery for the initial use? He clearly doesn't understand the usefulness of expansion of memory, battery power and keyboard. I wonder if he ever really saw an Infinity with keyboard attached, and how it folds down so nicely? And yet, when detached from the keyboard, it's a very nice, thin and lightweight tablet, easily comparable to iPad or Galaxy. He had stated that he wanted a real keyboard, but carrying around an Apple bluetooth computer keyboard is less desirable than the 'notebook' style of the Asus. I hope the iPad works out for him though.

Let's see my Mother is in her 70's got her a Xoom over a year ago, she loved it until she got it ripped off so I got her a Nexus 7. She loves that even more, it's just the right size for her to carry around in her purse.

I wanted the TF700, suited my needs more so I gave my Xoom to my Father who is in his 80's, he's almost always has it on him. Both of them use it for web browsing, emails, photo's, readers, light gaming, church stuff, etc. It's much easier/convenient than a laptop for them.

Back a couple of years ago Apple may have had an advantage with ICS Android really addressed most of the issues and Jelly Bean really IMO (I'm not alone either) has overtaken Apple. The hardware options also blows Apple out of the water.

Sent from my Android tablet w/ Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by marcus0263 View Post
    Let's see my Mother is in her 70's got her a Xoom over a year ago, she loved it until she got it ripped off so I got her a Nexus 7. She loves that even more, it's just the right size for her to carry around in her purse.

I wanted the TF700, suited my needs more so I gave my Xoom to my Father who is in his 80's, he's almost always has it on him. Both of them use it for web browsing, emails, photo's, readers, light gaming, church stuff, etc. It's much easier/convenient than a laptop for them.

Back a couple of years ago Apple may have had an advantage with ICS Android really addressed most of the issues and Jelly Bean really IMO (I'm not alone either) has overtaken Apple. The hardware options also blows Apple out of the water.

Sent from my Android tablet w/ Tapatalk HD
    Indeed 2013 was a very disappointing year for Apple users.

Just got an Asus ROG laptop as well and it is a beast. Apple... *sigh*

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12