Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Change default camera storage to external micro Sd card?

I can move photos or folders from the default internal storage to the micro SD card, but I haven't seen anywhere to have the camera store images to the micro SD card by default. Not sure if I missed something, but if anyone knows if it's possible, please let me know. The only minor complaint I have with this excellent tablet is that I wish the speaker had a bit more volume. My friend's Galaxy tab does have much more volume. It's not a real problem though, since most of the time when volume really matters is when I'm watching video, and I normally have noise-cancelling headphones on then anyway.

Default Re: Change default camera storage to external micro Sd card?

There is no way to change the camera storage to removable storage, with the stock camera. I have heard that there are camera apps on the Store that will allow for this option, but I haven't looked into them yet. As for the sound, I installed an app called Equalier that helped a bit.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Change default camera storage to external micro Sd card?

Thanks I'll look into those apps.