- 106 Posts
Change default camera storage to external micro Sd card?
I can move photos or folders from the default internal storage to the micro SD card, but I haven't seen anywhere to have the camera store images to the micro SD card by default. Not sure if I missed something, but if anyone knows if it's possible, please let me know. The only minor complaint I have with this excellent tablet is that I wish the speaker had a bit more volume. My friend's Galaxy tab does have much more volume. It's not a real problem though, since most of the time when volume really matters is when I'm watching video, and I normally have noise-cancelling headphones on then anyway.
- 01-28-2013, 05:14 PM #2
- 400 Posts
Re: Change default camera storage to external micro Sd card?
There is no way to change the camera storage to removable storage, with the stock camera. I have heard that there are camera apps on the Store that will allow for this option, but I haven't looked into them yet. As for the sound, I installed an app called Equalier that helped a bit.
- By TomD in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 9Last Post: 02-05-2015, 04:49 AM
- By PSUGradAtl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2014, 12:08 AM
- By customer44 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2011, 02:12 PM
- By DFroelich in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2011, 10:38 PM
- By dfine1966 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2010, 01:32 PM