- 106 Posts
The only complaint I could have about this tablet is that I wish the volume were a little higher. It's a minor complaint because I normally use noise-cancelling headphones when watching something like a movie or video. But I would still like to be able to increase the volume a little. Can anyone tell me of his or her experience with any apps that increase volume? I don't want to root the tablet. Just something that works with Jelly Bean. Thanks.
- 01-31-2013, 09:47 PM #2
- 106 Posts
Re: Increase volume?
I looked at Equalizer and Volume+, but have read that they may damage the speaker. And the strange thing is that the volume for games as well as online media is fine, but when I play media that's on the tablet (such as my own movies or digital copies) the volume is too low.
- 02-01-2013, 10:56 PM #4
- By colonelcack in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2011, 04:37 PM
- By jharo in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2011, 07:17 PM
- By gizmosears in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2010, 11:42 AM
- By RVH1951 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2010, 09:32 AM
- By vinp310 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2010, 09:34 PM