infrequent screen tear / line across screen

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Hi all. Since I am still within my return/exchange window, I wanted to know if you Infinity 700 owners have this same issue. I have noticed that occasionally / infrequently there is a brief line that flashes across my screen -- usually when using Chrome or the default web browser. It always flashes horizontally; just above the center line & moreso on the right side of the screen.

I appreciate your input. If I'm the only one, I'll swap out the device.

Thank you.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Do not exchange it. There are tons of threads and searches on Google about this. It has something to do with the jelly bean update. Something to do with software and the the HD screen, or gpu. I had the same also. I exchange it first to my amazement the new one does it also. After I made sure it was fully up to date, it really does not do it that much anymore. Just on occasion. So if everything is working. I would not exchange it. Your asking for more problems. Just make sure it's all up to date. Settings, about tablet, check update. YouTube and movie's are fine. Do not worry about it. It will not hurt anything. When I was running ice cream sandwich it did not do it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy