infrequent screen tear / line across screen
Hi all. Since I am still within my return/exchange window, I wanted to know if you Infinity 700 owners have this same issue. I have noticed that occasionally / infrequently there is a brief line that flashes across my screen -- usually when using Chrome or the default web browser. It always flashes horizontally; just above the center line & moreso on the right side of the screen.
I appreciate your input. If I'm the only one, I'll swap out the device.
Thank you.Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r)
Transformer Pad Infinity (r CROMi-X)
- 02-02-2013, 10:19 AM #2
- 147 Posts
Re: infrequent screen tear / line across screen
Do not exchange it. There are tons of threads and searches on Google about this. It has something to do with the jelly bean update. Something to do with software and the the HD screen, or gpu. I had the same also. I exchange it first to my amazement the new one does it also. After I made sure it was fully up to date, it really does not do it that much anymore. Just on occasion. So if everything is working. I would not exchange it. Your asking for more problems. Just make sure it's all up to date. Settings, about tablet, check update. YouTube and movie's are fine. Do not worry about it. It will not hurt anything. When I was running ice cream sandwich it did not do it.
Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
- 02-02-2013, 11:50 AM #4
- By BrokenMessiah in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2012, 10:22 PM
- By preciseman in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 13Last Post: 04-04-2012, 12:55 AM
- By kellte2 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2010, 09:33 PM
- By edbtzy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2010, 01:46 AM
- By The Protagonist in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2009, 09:35 AM