1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Dock not locking

I absolutely love the Infinity with the dock but lately my dock will not lock to my tablet. Is this common? Is there a quick fix or something I can look for, it doesn't appear as if any of the connections are broken.

Thanks for any help.

Default Re: Dock not locking

Same happened to me a few weeks ago but seems to have resolved on its own. Make sure the cavities are clear from things (crumbs, etc) and make sure locking mechanism springs back on dock (without the tablet first).. Then try and combine both and push tablet in firmly for a good tight secure fit.

There are two indicators to know if your tablet is in all the way.. The first you know, the little release latch on the dock needs to be in lock position, and the second indication is when you fold the dock and tablet shut, the tablet's edges need to align to the dock's edges.

Hope that helps some.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    עם ישראל חי

Default Re: Dock not locking

I just realized I have no idea what the tablet feels like without the dock. As soon as I unpacked it, the two were connected.
    I hope this post is no indication of early failure (assuming it was a new dock).

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r) > custom Moto X
    Transformer Pad Infinity (r CROMi-X)