- 02-10-2013, 11:26 PM #2
- 231 Posts
Why do you think it's the charger, or why are you not sure?
If you buy the dock, yes, you can charge the tablet through the dock but how would you charge the dock? With the charger, I would guess.
So IF the charger is bust you will need a new one anyway.
What's you situation? Describe a little more what happened .
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
- 02-11-2013, 08:35 AM #3
Even rule out the outlet just in case.
Plug it into a different wall outlet and see.
Make sure the outlet doesn't have a switch, usually for a lamp, and if it does and it's the only one you can use, make sure it's on (the switch).
Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
- 02-14-2013, 05:44 PM #4
- 106 Posts
Try to use a title for your post that's more descriptive of the problem, and than maybe more people can reply. "HELP!" doesn't tell anyone what your problem is.
Can you describe why you think the charger isn't working? When you plug it in, does the LED on the tablet light up at all?
- 02-15-2013, 09:30 AM #5
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 03:17 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 04-26-2013, 07:08 AM
- By Jennifer Chappell#CB in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 54Last Post: 12-14-2009, 08:59 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 11:15 AM