account credit card

88rizer

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I have the asus infinity tf700 with jelly bean os, and need to change the credit card that gets bill when i purchase something. Can anyone help, TKS.

88rizer

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
yes, Google Play Store, or anywhere else that picks up the credit card info from the asus tf700 without me entering credit card info

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
what ever I want to buy

Well the reason I asked is there are multiple apps you could have registered your card to. If someone here is trying to help you shouldn't be snippy.
Go in to browser. Search for Google wallet. Update credit card info there. Or when you make next purchase choose to add new card.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

berndlb

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
what ever I want to buy

You have to go into your Google account to Settings and change it there. As far as I know you have to use your browser to access your Google account. You can't do it on the tablet under Settings>Account>Google.
So just go to Google, log into your account, click the 3 dots top right (or the gear icon if you do it on your computer), go to Settings. Somewhere there is your billing information.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
You have to go into your Google account to Settings and change it there. As far as I know you have to use your browser to access your Google account. You can't do it on the tablet under Settings>Account>Google.
So just go to Google, log into your account, click the 3 dots top right (or the gear icon if you do it on your computer), go to Settings. Somewhere there is your billing information.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Google wallet is simplest search.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums