- 02-15-2013, 11:58 PM #2
- 241 Posts
Re: LockTouch Pad on Mobile Dock?
There's a button on the top row of the dock that will turn off the trackpad. It looks like a small picture of a mouse. I believe its the 4th or 5th from the left."He didn't fall? Inconceivable".
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means".
- By jland22 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 10-27-2010, 11:14 AM
- By Wizzums#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2010, 05:09 AM
- By kellte2 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-10-2010, 12:04 PM
- By wavechaser in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2010, 10:29 AM
- By Theodore55 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 12-14-2009, 11:37 AM