My infinity doesn't turn on anymore

moniqueernst

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday my infinity turned off while I was playing a game of mindfeud. I thought it was because the battery was really low and didn't worry about it. I did put it on the charger and waited. But now the tablet isn't turning on anymore. It's completly dead! The lights are still on (the charge light and the little light at the on/off button but it doesn't react on anything anymore?
Anyone recognizes this? And knows what to do?

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Hold down the power button and the volume down button at the same time for at least 10 seconds. Then you'll get in the 3 icons in the center of the screen. Keep holding the buttons until in the upper left hand corner you'll see small white words. Once you see them, let go of both buttons. Don't touch it. It will do a cold boot. You will not lose data. Don't worry about the 3 icons. That's for other things to do. Bootloader etc. I would make sure though that it's fully charged first with a green light.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

moniqueernst

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the tip, but this isn't working either. Tried it several times, but all it does is a little brrrrr sound and stays dead still... I'm affraid I have to send it in for repair.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood