- 03-24-2013, 07:21 PM #2
- 199 Posts
Re: Freeing Ram on my 700
Some people use task killers, but they are really not necessary. Android is different than a pc. It'll keep itself operating at optimum and kill tasks off if it needs more resources."He didn't fall? Inconceivable".
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means".
- 03-29-2013, 09:28 PM #3
- By adamw412 in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 8Last Post: 02-13-2012, 10:26 AM
- By putney1477 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2011, 10:06 PM
- By moobe in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2010, 10:08 AM
- By sonar_chris in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 18Last Post: 06-30-2010, 02:27 PM
- By wabbit3119 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2009, 04:41 PM