- 45 Posts
Lock screen short cuts after 4.2 update?
So before the 4.2 update I could access Google Now and the camera from the lock screen ring thing. Google now was mapped to the "up" position and the camera was on the "left".
Now after the update, all I have is the unlock button and if I move the circle to any other position a new unlock button pops up. Any ideas on how I can add back the shortcuts without using WidgetLocker? I'm only really interested in the Google Now button as I rarely use my tablets camera.
- 04-27-2013, 11:44 AM #2
Re: Lock screen short cuts after 4.2 update?
last night i changed my launcher to the stock 4.2 launcher which does what you need, however since its a launcher it will change everything else about the ui as well. if it isnt a big deal to you i would recommend that.
- By pjeverly in forum HTC OneReplies: 13Last Post: 07-25-2013, 06:10 PM
- By slowman in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 12Last Post: 04-27-2013, 06:24 PM
- By Ledward1245 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 02-08-2013, 12:33 PM
- By jbomb11 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2012, 07:05 PM
- By Bonzo62 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2012, 06:33 PM