- 4 Posts
Flashing clean rom for asus tf700t and stuck on bootscreen.
Hi i've unlocked and rooted my Asus transformer infinity and i have been trying to flash the cleanrom inheritance but i keep getting stuck on the bootscreen. I've wiped the cach and dalvik cache before installing rom. It uses aroma installer and it says rom installed successfully. What can I do?
Thanks in advance.
- 05-16-2013, 11:29 PM #2
- 224 Posts
Re: Flashing clean rom for asus tf700t and stuck on bootscreen.
What rom and bootloader version were you on?
Which Cromi version do you want to flash?
Which recovery do you have installed?
There could be any number of reasons for the rom not booting: A conflict between bootloader and recovery versions, a conflict between rom and recovery versions.......
It sounds to like you have the incorrect bootloader installed, but again: Version numbers please.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
- By patrick216 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2012, 11:54 AM
- By boobo0 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2012, 11:11 AM
- By bkundert21 in forum HTC Evo Shift 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2011, 10:27 AM
- By jmorgan3475 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2011, 02:41 PM
- By lj5625 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 01-18-2011, 01:01 AM