- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Special characters using keyboard on the ASUS TF700 infinity
Using the Tablet keyboard you can get all kinds of special characters, but how does this work when using the keyboard (docked)?
For instance, like on Windows or Mac OS using the AltGr or cmd key to get characters like é, è, ó and so on.
- 05-31-2013, 05:27 PM #2
Re: Special characters using keyboard on the ASUS TF700 infinity
I'm not sure if you can access the special characters from the dock's keyboard, but this is what I used to do. Use touch screen and bring up the virtual keyboard on the screen and leave it there. I will use the touchscreen when I need a special character and the keyboard for typing. The dock's keyboard will still work once you bring up the virtual one. Less screen space, but it works.
- 06-04-2013, 09:02 PM #3
- By erotavlas in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 15Last Post: 08-28-2011, 11:00 AM
- By 2CupsWithString in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 71Last Post: 06-10-2011, 01:22 PM
- By msoprano13 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2010, 04:08 PM
- By floretbroccoli in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2010, 03:40 PM
- By Itlan#AC in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:23 PM