1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Comparing TFT700 battery to S4 ...and same charger for each ok?

Hi...I'm looking at 700 specs on my tablet and it says the battery is measured as Wh. Whereas my phone is 2600mhz. Which is bigger? I'm not sure how to compare the two, and some quick searches were not helpful.

The related question that got me off and searching....obviously the charger for both the Transformer tablet and my S4 have usb inputs.

Not that I'd bother to do it at home, but on the road, is there any reason why I shouldn't just bring the Transformer charger and use it to charge both the phone and tablet when needed (and yes, of course, flipping USB cords as needed to deal with the proprietary ASUS issue)....? Would the Transformer charger blow out the phone or something? Or vice versa...

Default Re: Comparing TFT700 battery to S4 ...and same charger for each ok?

I don't think your phone has a 2600mhz battery. 2600mAh sounds more like it. In comparison, your TF700 has a 3380mAh battery. Your tablet charger should be able to charge your phone, although you might see if charge at a faster rate and get a little bit warmer. The phone will technically charge the tablet, too, but at a very, very slow rate. I do not recommend switching them around, although it would, technically, work in a pinch.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks very much. Just to be sure, since the charger for the Asus is a little more powerful you said, there's no danger in charging the phone with it? Not that I really plan on doing it much.

Posted via Android Central App

No, I've used the block to charge my phone before and it still works.
    Thanked by: