Jelly Bean Error?

Haley1664

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
A few weeks ago I was studying abroad in London. While there, my TF700 updated itself. There was an error with the install, and now I am experiencing various issues with my tablet. I get numerous security certificate errors when I use the browser, I can't connect to the play store or update any of my apps, my tablet went into what appeared to be a coma and I could not restart it until I returned home and charged it at home. When I try to do a hard reset I am unable to select one of the 3 options that come up on the screen. It then sits there until I plug it into my laptop, where it shows the android dude installing the update then shows him dying with an update install error. Help!

berndlb

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
A few weeks ago I was studying abroad in London. While there, my TF700 updated itself. There was an error with the install, and now I am experiencing various issues with my tablet. I get numerous security certificate errors when I use the browser, I can't connect to the play store or update any of my apps, my tablet went into what appeared to be a coma and I could not restart it until I returned home and charged it at home. When I try to do a hard reset I am unable to select one of the 3 options that come up on the screen. It then sits there until I plug it into my laptop, where it shows the android dude installing the update then shows him dying with an update install error. Help!

Abroad in London from where? Could it be that the update downloaded the WW version when you had the US? That would explain the error on installation and the wifi problems.
Check your SKU in About Tablet - build number.
I probably would reflash the correct firmware.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad