- 2 Posts
Jelly Bean Error?
A few weeks ago I was studying abroad in London. While there, my TF700 updated itself. There was an error with the install, and now I am experiencing various issues with my tablet. I get numerous security certificate errors when I use the browser, I can't connect to the play store or update any of my apps, my tablet went into what appeared to be a coma and I could not restart it until I returned home and charged it at home. When I try to do a hard reset I am unable to select one of the 3 options that come up on the screen. It then sits there until I plug it into my laptop, where it shows the android dude installing the update then shows him dying with an update install error. Help!
- 07-29-2013, 03:10 PM #2
- 231 Posts
Re: Jelly Bean Error?
Check your SKU in About Tablet - build number.
I probably would reflash the correct firmware.
Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
- By masterleron in forum G2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:26 AM
- By fablis in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2013, 03:24 AM
- By ddillon80 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2013, 08:40 AM
- By makris0000 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2013, 07:10 AM
- By rkhanso in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 7Last Post: 07-20-2013, 03:55 PM