- 5 Posts
I have a stock ROM and rooted it to remove the bloatware from Asus. Thinking of a complete wipe and put a custom ROM on, partly to reduce the lag we have but also there are some Asus apps still here I can't remove.
So what ROM do you use and love ?
Does it have the lags ?
What is that ROMs drawback ?
- 08-08-2013, 09:05 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 08-09-2013, 01:02 AM #3
- 159 Posts
Re: Custom ROM?
If you are looking for customizability go for the CynogenMod (CM) roms. They are build from the ground up, need more maintenance and workarounds.
Disadvantages? You loose your warranty since you have to unlock the tablet. Other than that it's pure bliss
Have you tried TitaniumBackup to remove unwanted apps? Cannot imagine there is something TiBu cannot handle..??
Do make a backup though before you remove anything!
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4
- 08-09-2013, 11:27 AM #4
- 08-12-2013, 07:42 PM #5
- By Stang68 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-23-2013, 06:02 PM
- By neils0911 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:55 PM
- By jimithingslides in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2013, 11:36 PM
- By jpopovaclark in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2013, 10:15 PM
- By nauman1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2013, 04:56 PM