- 282 Posts
Prep Question for Selling my Tablet...?
I have a quick question that I never thought of until now. I have a rooted Asus TF700 that I'm in the process of selling in a few weeks.
My question is, what is the best way to remove ALL of my applications, (Pictures, email apps, txt, etc..) prior to me selling the device..? My intention is not to unroot the tablet, but just get it back to the base operating system without any of my applications or settings installed
Want to get your thoughts...? Thank you in advance..
- 09-27-2013, 10:12 AM #2
- 14,882 Posts
- Milestone 1/Lean Kernel
Re: Prep Question for Selling my Tablet...?
If you have a custom recovery installed then do a factory reset from within the custom recovery..
Data/Cache/Dalvik Cache wipe basically. This will leave the OS in place and remove everything else starting over again..
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:43 PM
- By Anton M in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2013, 06:15 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2013, 02:45 PM
- By ronald316 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 09-27-2013, 02:12 PM
- By star note in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:51 AM