ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700 - whats my seemingly broken tablet worth?

justin22885

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
my tablet doesnt work properly.. boots up to a broken android logo.. i dont know how to fix it, frankly dont even care anymore since i never had a use for the keyboard, never had a use for the extra processing power either, a cheap e-reader would suit me just fine (since i mostly just store books and recipes with some light web browsing)

so.. it boots up to that screen, i dont have the tools, patience, or know-how to fix it, it has a keyboard, a fake leather case, a USB adapter, and no scratches.. so in this condition if i was going to sell it, what would be a fair price?.. it was used for about 3 months before this issue.. im hoping its worth atleast enough to get a cheaper 7 inch tablet with?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

That's hard to say since we don't know what the issue is and if its semi-easily fixable or hardware related (soft brick vs. bad memory).

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Well, if its bad memory that would take opening the tablet (w/out causing any more damage), soldering skills as well as finding the right replacements, and then getting it all back together and working.

justin22885

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
you mean soldering a new flash chip in.. right?.. yeah, i cant solder.. i have no idea whats wrong with it, i wish i had the skills to fix it, i do not, seems like an easy fix to anyone inclined and skilled enough in such things.. how much is it worth if i could verify soft brick, and whats it worth if i could verify a bad memory chip?