Help please

jeffruby

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Spoke with a guy who swears if you put to on fast SD card, the tf700 comes to life!

Cannot find specific directions to accomplish this. I am rooted on Cromi 5.1

Just bought a SD card (fast one) but have no idea how to partition this or how to do rom2sd

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

jeffruby

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Thank you so much for the reply! I got my SD card partitioned and ready to go!

I am currently on cromi 5.1

I dl minicromi and then install using trwp -says successful, but doesn't automatically start the install option process(ie where you can choose options)- so I reboot and then stuck in loop. Able to get out, using twrp but frustrated that I can't install minicromi

berndlb

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Thank you so much for the reply! I got my SD card partitioned and ready to go!

I am currently on cromi 5.1

I dl minicromi and then install using trwp -says successful, but doesn't automatically start the install option process(ie where you can choose options)- so I reboot and then stuck in loop. Able to get out, using twrp but frustrated that I can't install minicromi

I hear you! I haven't got it to work either - yet. But the place to post would be in the miniCROMI-X or CROMi-X thread. sbdags just posted a guide to formatting your card and I hope - no, I know there's more to come. Hang in there..

jeffruby

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Wow, so I figured it out.

Ok-so I did indeed use mini explorer and it worked fine for partitioning my card.

The mistakes I made were:

A) you have to first install cromi5.1.2 with the card out and make sure you click "ready the system for tom2sd"

B) let tab startup then go back to recovery and redo install with rom2sd clicked (put card in here). I did have one unsuccessful try, but second time worked when u used hunds kernel (the first one)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000