What is the best MicroSD that will definitely work with the TF700T? I'm looking for something with at least 32gb capacity. I've heard that some of the newer high speed cards are a problem.
I got a 32GB SD card for my dock and have had nothing but problems. I don't know if it is a problem with the dock or the card. I suspect the dock, since I have had nothing but problems with it, but I don't know for sure. The SD card has to be inserted about a dozen times before it will finally mount. The pop-up will appear in the bottom right corner, but disappear in less than a second, and the card isn't mounted. I've tried going into the settings and hitting mount external storage but the same things happens.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by crazigee; 03-17-2014 at 03:11 PM.
- 03-17-2014, 03:10 PM #2
Re: Best MicroSD
Well I have a 64GB SanDisk on my third one, the first one just crapped out on me, my Mac corrupted my second one now I'm on my third so far no problems, now on the 32GB side Samsung & SanDisk are top dogs I've had 4 32GB SanDisk no issues what do ever until that damn Mac, just be wary of Kingston theirs are a miss or hit. I bought a buy one get one free deal and one didn't work right out the pack the second worked fine. Also I can't judge PNY micro SD card since I never owned one. JUST STAY AWAY FROM KINGSTON
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- 03-17-2014, 03:18 PM #4
- 03-17-2014, 03:19 PM #5
- 03-17-2014, 03:25 PM #8
- 03-17-2014, 09:28 PM #9
- 03-17-2014, 09:46 PM #10
- By 1901Madison in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2014, 08:52 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2014, 10:19 PM
- By teleburst in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2014, 06:58 PM
- By lambrosio in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 22Last Post: 03-17-2014, 06:27 PM
- By sm00th in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 01:02 PM