- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
My WiFi connection is fluctuating....
Based on the meter down the bar, the reception goes up and down in a matter of seconds. A laptop standing in the same spot, does not exhibit such a behavior. Any ideas what is happening and how can I improve my reception?
Thanks in advance!
- 04-03-2014, 08:25 AM #2
Re: My WiFi connection is fluctuating....
Well, you need to understand that in Android device the wireless card is not that much powerful as of the the laptop and PC's because Android device needs to adjust itself as it's a battery powered device and does not having that much power like laptops and pc's have, so now you might be getting the reason behind the fluctuating of the signal in your device.
- By ocostich in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2014, 07:37 PM
- By Yttuty in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:13 PM
- By Heddy Kamal in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:28 AM
- By kapex in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 09:42 AM
- By android jack in forum HTC One M8Replies: 19Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:46 AM