- 2 Posts
My tablet has suddenly stopped charging and responding
My tablet was working for many months and then one day my battery was running very low so I plugged in the charger. The orange LED came on and when I went back about 4 hours later I turned it on and noticed that it had only gone up to 12%. So I put it back on charge, the orange LED came on and again I came back to check on it and it in fact had not charged at all and turned off. I could not restart it, I tried all sorts of rebooting tips and tricks that I have read on many forums but to no luck. I therefore was told to buy a new charger cable.
I did this and it worked again for about a month. It now has done the exact same thing, but this time I do not get an orange LED and it has no life what so ever. When I plug it into the wall the charger becomes extremely hot, so much that it cannot be touched. I have therefore stopped using this and have tried it in the USB hub in my PC. Still no luck. Is this the end of my precious tablet
- 01-13-2014, 09:42 AM #2
Re: My tablet has suddenly stopped charging and responding
what tablet is it? I had the 1st Gen Nexus 7 and this constantly turned off without reason. I sent it back as it was under warrenty and they gave me a new one, which still works. I would suggest returning it, it sounds like an internal issue, not the charger itself.
- By Paddy1138 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 21Last Post: 09-10-2014, 08:33 AM
- By chelseyac7 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:35 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:47 AM
- By knitsewmuch in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:32 AM
- By KevinB09 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 01-13-2014, 07:46 AM