ASUS Zenfone 2 : The Successor is here

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: The Successor is here

Cheap, and they're charging at close to 1C. It'll be interesting to see if we see raves or complaints about it.

LordLugard

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site

I think people are getting over themselves here on the "pricing". As far as I have read and can tell, there might be different models at different price points. Surely the top of the line model with 4GB RAM isn't going to be priced at 199 as some are alluding...

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site

From what I heard, the 199 model has the 1080p screen and 2GB of RAM. I would guess the 4gb model (also with a better processor) would be either 50 or 100 more

Posted via the Android Central App

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site

My LG G2 has a number of quirks, and depending on the reviews, I could definitely see this phone as a cheap upgrade option! I don't have the automatic doubt of Intel mobile processors that many seem to have.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

From what I've read, release is in March. Any updates on that?

All I know is that if it comes to AT&T I'll be on it like stink on a poo, like a fly on a turd, like black on sliq, like...oh well, you get the idea. It's gonna make up part of my 2015 arsenal.

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site

How is the compatibility of the Intel processor with Android?
I tried the first gen. of Asus and the app crash frequently.

I've heard that it's gotten way better, with basically no more app crashes and also very speedy.

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site

More excited about the rumor of a 5" mini version of this phone! (Though I think it's silly calling a 5" phone 'mini'.) The rumors are on sites that I hadn't read of until I searched for the Zen Phone, so I'm still a little cautious until a trustworthy site reports on it.

And hopefully this phone will have a decent enough camera; though it should be better than the moto g, which I believe this phone is competing against.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae