Finally getting a sugary little lollipop

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
My new Nexus 6 and Moto 360 arrived today and I also will be getting the ZenPhone 2 as well. Congrats to my fellow winners as well. This will be fun to put through its paces.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
My new Nexus 6 and Moto 360 arrived today and I also will be getting the ZenPhone 2 as well. Congrats to my fellow winners as well. This will be fun to put through its paces.

Lots of new gear for you to check out! 5.1 on the nexus 6 is pretty smooth! Can't wait to check out the Intel atom in the Zenfone 2! Great specs!

Posted via my OnePlus One!

Last edited:

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's impressions! Will you all be creating reviews for it, or how does the process work?

Posted via the Android Central App

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's impressions! Will you all be creating reviews for it, or how does the process work?

I haven't touched base yet with our Community Manager to see if there is any format they want us to follow but regardless of that, we will all have our own feedback to share. I'm just not certain if it will be separate threads or if we will wrap it all up into one main thread with each having our own posts.

More details on that later :)

Paul

Mod Team Leader @ AC.

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I haven't touched base yet with our Community Manager to see if there is any format they want us to follow but regardless of that, we will all have our own feedback to share. I'm just not certain if it will be separate threads or if we will wrap it all up into one main thread with each having our own posts.

More details on that later :)

Paul

Mod Team Leader @ AC.

Cool, thanks Paul! It's great that Android Central and Asus are doing this; I just wish they would release the phone to everyone already! ;P

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I'll be getting one of these too thanks to AC. I already have lollipop on my Note 3 so I'll be interested to see the difference between Samsung and Asus' versions.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Which carrier are you with?

T-mobile. I'm trying to decide if I should put my TMO SIM into the Asus and just use my Note 3 on wifi or if I should get another prepaid SIM to test the Asus out. I love my Note 3 so I'm going to be carrying both around.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan