Asus ZenFone 2 User Manual

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Thought this would be helpful. For those of you who have, are waiting on, or interested in learning more about the Zenfone 2, here is the User Guide for the ZE550ML and ZE551ML versions. If you have one of the other models, they can be found on the asus website. I would suggest right clicking and Save the file instead of opening it in your browser since it is 160 pages.

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZE550ML/e10028_ze550ml_ze551ml_em_web_only.pdf

UPDATE

They updated the manual. Current link as of August 2015 is now here:

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZE550ML/e10509_ze550ml_ze551ml_em_0601.pdf

Last edited:

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

Picajos

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Hola JPR
Tengo un problema en mi recien comprado Zenfone 2, he cambiado el idioma a español y siguen saliendo iconos en chino. Además veo que no están los iconos de Google y entre ellos el Play Store.
He mirado de descargar el manual desde tu enlace y no lo encuentra.
Me puedes ayudar?
Gracias
Picajos

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Hola JPR
Tengo un problema en mi recien comprado Zenfone 2, he cambiado el idioma a español y siguen saliendo iconos en chino. Además veo que no están los iconos de Google y entre ellos el Play Store.

Me puedes ayudar?
Gracias
Picajos

Translated

Hi JPR
I have a problem with my newly purchased Zenfone 2 I changed the language to Spanish and keep coming icons in Chinese. I also see that icons are not Google and including the Play Store.
I looked to download the manual from your link not found.
Can you help me?
Thank You
Picajos

Suggest you contact Frank from Asus who reads and posts on this site
cl-frank@asus.com

Andruri

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the tip, but appears that the links are no longer working. I cannot post the link, but if you google search for:
ZenFone_2_ZE551ML helpdesk_manual
the first link will be an Asus web page that appears to provide the same PDF document in 16 different languages.

VannTH

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Hola JPR
Me puedes ayudar?
Gracias
Picajos

Hola picajos, si aún tienes problema con tu zenfone 2 yo podría decirte que hice para reparar el mío. Saludos

(in case you were curious)
Hello picajos, if you still have problems with your zenfone 2 I could tell you what I did to fix mine. Greetings

Posted via the Android Central App

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I updated the first 2 posts with new links. The manuals were updated so they have new links.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95