Asus us event

AceofZeroz

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Isn't this event just for devs?

Posted via the Android Central App

From what was announced, yes it's mainly centered around developers for future Zenfone 2 development it seems. Asus would have made a bigger deal of it if it were like the official US version release, but alas it doesn't appear that way.

Sent from the Ace's Tapatalk 4

acrewdog

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I read that this morning, seems like the only peep about the "event" that was supposed to be held.
Has anyone else seen anything about the event being postponed?
I'm getting antsy, this Moto G isn't cutting it.

RichieHD

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Asus said they were planning on shipping out phones for the contest winners before the end of April. It's the 29th so I guess either they have to delay the device or we should be getting tracking numbers soon.

kissdafloor

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Well I've hitting the Internet since as a student I have down time not a lot of info on the event or why it has been postponed I've been hitting them on twitter so far nothing ....can't lie I'm a little worried about the us launch for the USA the only thing I got from them was the tweet

Posted via my 5.1 Optimus G

Attachments

• 5294.jpg
    5294.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 38

RichieHD

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I wonder if the FCC denial rumors are true. I don't know how Asus would be denied when they released the same phone in France, Taiwan, etc.

acrewdog

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I hadn't considered that it might have trouble getting through FCC. I've never heard of that happening before. Where did you see that rumor?