Issue with zenfone 2 and reliance?

Srvgodara

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
My friend got his zenfone 2, everything is working fine exept the 3G network on reliance are pathetic. He tried everything but data connection is useless. He tried using his sim with other devices and they worked fine. Any of you guys facing the same issue?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
From our AC Review of it (T-Mobile US) he didn't have an issue with speeds (LTE) on the Zenfone 2.

asus_usa

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Recommend to use our ASUS app called ASUS Support/Assistance. There are several helpful tips regarding basic troubleshooting techniques for your device's software and other parts such as Battery, Sound, Display & Touch, 3G / LTE / WIFI / GPS. For online assistance please see Zenfone Quick Service: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Self-Service-

Sincerely,
ASUS_USA

Srvgodara

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
This is the real problem... 3g is not working fine.. The phone has replaced but the issue is still there... So I want to know if it is a soft issue or faulty batch?

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

sandeep7847

May 21, 2015
Visit site
This is the real problem... 3g is not working fine.. The phone has replaced but the issue is still there... So I want to know if it is a soft issue or faulty batch?

I think it hardware issue zenfone isn't compatible with certain 3g network

Gauhar Vatsyayan

May 27, 2015
Visit site
I am also facing the same problem since 1 week when i got my new zenfone 2. I talked to the engineering team of Reliance. Nothing worked out. Meanwhile I had given for porting to IDea. Reliance ppl called again and told me to go for 32 bite new Sim.
I had lost the patience by then and m just waiting for idea to port. U can try the 32bit SIM

Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool