Zenmotion settings force close?

racersimage

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm having a problem when I try to open the settings for zenmotion touch gestures. I see the page for all of the gesture settings and then it force closes saying that "Settings has stopped". Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks.

Last edited:

richard_rsp

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine doesn't do that. I have the 4gb, 64gb version. All zenmotion works fine.

Just curious, but are you updated and rebooted lately?

Posted via the Android Central App

racersimage

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I've got the 64gb one as well. I applied two updates last night when setting it up and also cleared the cache partition. My zenmotion works fine, it's just that I can't open the touch gestures settings page without it force closing.

richard_rsp

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Weird. Mine can go to the zenmotion settings with no problem. Wonder if another app is getting in the way.

Anyway, hope someone else can chime in that is more helpful. Good luck!

Posted via ASUS ZenFone 2

racersimage

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing that it's having trouble fetching the app selection for the gesture settings. I'd hate to uninstall all my apps to see. The gestures all work though, it's just that I can't change the apps that they launch.

richard_rsp

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I tried changing mine and had no problems switching, so I'm not sure what it is.

Posted via ASUS ZenFone 2

Attachments

• 1318.jpg
    1318.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 13

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I also am NOT having this issue. I'm wondering if a factory reset is in order of you do experience such an issue.

racersimage

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I also am NOT having this issue. I'm wondering if a factory reset is in order of you do experience such an issue.

So I performed a factory reset and the setting worked fine until I finished re-downloading all of my apps. Maybe there's just too many apps to fetch for the settings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs