Zenfone 2 beta firmware tester application

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Thought some of you may be interested. I found this on the Asus forum. You can apply to be a beta tester if you have a 550ML or 551ML with WW firmware (they do have links to TW, CN, and IN info in the post but you'd have to check those out yourself to see if there are any testing opportunities).

Now let me state the obvious that you should not do this if stability is important to you. Beta firmware will by nature be buggier than release firmware. You also should read the entire page carefully to see what your responsibilities are before applying.

I thought about applying for it myself since I won't be using this as my primary phone for reasons I already stated in another thread. But I also probably won't have a working SIM in it for much longer because of that either, so I don't think it would be right of me to join when I likely won't be able to fully test all functions.

Anyway, I figured someone here would like to join since people are always eagerly awaiting for updates. But think about it first instead of just signing up. Here's the post about it: ZenFone2 Beta Tester is now Recruiting !!-Hot News

kissdafloor

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Well this is my daily driver but I've joined. If your willing to put cm on your phone id say join lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol