AT&T APN Settings - Not getting LTE Speeds

gquiring

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I currently have a Galaxy S3 on AT&T mobile share plan no contract. If I buy the Zen 2 do I just put the SIM card from my S3 in the Zen 2? Will that work to get LTE? Do I have to call or change anything with AT&T?

Last edited:

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I currently have a Galaxy S3 on AT&T mobile share plan no contract. If I buy the Zen 2 do I just put the SIM card from my S3 in the Zen 2? Will that work to get LTE? Do I have to call or change anything with AT&T?

Just put the SIM in and you are good to go. No need to call AT&T

Posted via my ZenFone 2!

droid5

May 5, 2012
Visit site
It took straight talk a couple days to get mine working on 4G. I was ready to give up and looked down to see it say 4G at the top. Halaula

Chris Isaman

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
That is not true you don't need a att phone to get 4g LTE on the ZenFone 2 I always buy my phones unlocked and I get 4g LTE speeds

Posted via the Android Central App

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have to get to an ATT store to fix this stupid LTE issue, I am paying plenty for my data and I should not be held back on it.

thomasanderson

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
I have to get to an ATT store to fix this stupid LTE issue, I am paying plenty for my data and I should not be held back on it.

Raptor I had the same issue as you when I first got my ZF2. I couldnt get the 4g for anything, just the H all the time. I drove around the city one day running a bunch of errands, and when I left out of the house the next day, as soon as my Wifi switched over I had the 4g there. Dont know if you have to travel to an area where the data signal is very strong, or if the phone just takes awhile to provision, but its there now permanently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol