What ASUS ZenFone 2 cases is everyone using?

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
e9271d501f9675d2c6f6c8cafb2b34e6.jpg

This case works very well on the zenfone 2 also no problem if u are using tempered glass.

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

wrbird

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I, too, bought the MoKo case that's mentioned above and am very pleased with it. It's not too thick, yet it appears it will give decent protection in a fall, haven't tried that yet :) It fits nice and snug on the phone and the outer hard plastic part fits perfectly. The cover wraps around the front bezel giving the screen protection when laying the phone face down. And for $6.99 USA you can't beat the price.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I got the Revised version of the above Fusion case and like it. Looks and feel good.

No way I'd get a flip/window case, just too much of a hassle and they end up falling apart way too easily.

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I got the Revised version of the above Fusion case and like it. Looks and feel good.

No way I'd get a flip/window case, just too much of a hassle and they end up falling apart way too easily.

Have you put the free film on the front?

Also mine came with instructions to remove the filem from front and back of the case. I cannot see a place to pick at the film so have just left it on. Its so clear that I can't see any reason to remove it until it gets scratched up.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Not using the front film on. Never have used them on any of my phones.

I couldn't even see where there was any film stuck to the case (??) I just slapped it on. Felt rubbery/grippy like it should.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01