Question regarding securing SMS with dual sim

Dennis087

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
I plan on buying the zp2 specifically for its dual sim capability (too bad the padfone s is a single sim) and I was wondering if it would be possible to lock messages from sim2, I figure this would be great, my main phone and work phone in a single unit, but I have kids which use my phone when in the car or at home, and the last thing I need is one of them sending swear words to clients (they frequently text my brother calling him a b***h, I'd have a ton of explaining to do if it happened to a client) I'd prefer to keep sim1 messages open, but lock ones going to/from sim2, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using The gerbil that runs my mind

iseededppl

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I plan on buying the zp2 specifically for its dual sim capability (too bad the padfone s is a single sim) and I was wondering if it would be possible to lock messages from sim2, I figure this would be great, my main phone and work phone in a single unit, but I have kids which use my phone when in the car or at home, and the last thing I need is one of them sending swear words to clients (they frequently text my brother calling him a b***h, I'd have a ton of explaining to do if it happened to a client) I'd prefer to keep sim1 messages open, but lock ones going to/from sim2, any help would be greatly appreciated.

That isn't possible. You would have to lock your SMS apps completely with a lock app.

Dennis087

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, would it be possible to use two different SMS apps (one for each sim) and just bury the one in a locked folder?

iseededppl

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, would it be possible to use two different SMS apps (one for each sim) and just bury the one in a locked folder?

There are some apps which support only 1 sim. Asolution to your problem would be to completely lock your default sms app which has both your numbers and get a 3rd party app that has support for only your main sim which you can keep open.

Albert Tan888

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Use go sms pro u can have a secure vault for messages coming from a certain number but will not reflect on your regular message.

Posted via the Android Central App - ASUS Zenfone 2 Z551ML

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000