Screen protectors

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I used plastic film type on my previous phone.

How are the tempered glass protectors? Do they work well for touch sensitivity? How thick are they? I assume they are rigid so need to ensure case fits without a problem using a glass protector.

What are others using?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I used plastic film type on my previous phone.

How are the tempered glass protectors? Do they work well for touch sensitivity? How thick are they? I assume they are rigid so need to ensure case fits without a problem using a glass protector.

What are others using?

life is too short for screen protectors.

texla

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
The tempered glass protector works great and it looks, installs and feels much better than the plastic ones. Thech Matte has a good one through Amazon. They added the hole for phone sensor and it works great now. No idea how the added protection works where it is supposed to crack and not your screen in case of a fall but hope to never have to find out!

Posted via the Android Central App

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
The tempered glass protector works great and it looks, installs and feels much better than the plastic ones. Thech Matte has a good one through Amazon. They added the hole for phone sensor and it works great now. No idea how the added protection works where it is supposed to crack and not your screen in case of a fall but hope to never have to find out!

Posted via the Android Central App
how does it install with a glue or just friction fit like the plastic ones, is it thin and pliable or rigid?

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1437010992996.jpg

I'm using this one and its awesome like not having anything on don't even notice it at all... Use the hinge technic to install the screen... Just Google it or better yet Ull find all the info on YouTube.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech