Camera Noise

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I recall seeing some info somewhere but now cannot find it. It suggested manual settings for photos so that noise was reduced. Anyone have any info about the best settings?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It depends on the lighting, the color(s) of the subject, the distance. It's not about cellphones, it's about photography. Go to Kodak's site and learn photography.

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Here was what one person had to say: http://forums.androidcentral.com/asus-zenfone-2/543991-camera-noise.html#post4511015

Another person said using the Google Camera app got rid of the noise for them.

I don't personally know enough about photography to know what to suggest myself so just passing that along.

Thanks, unlike RUKBAT above who after 14000+ posts replies with an inappropriate response to a specific request yours is helpfull. Not sure why on my search that post didn't come up for me. ( I am usually reading T-Mobile forum on AC so maybe searched on their) Anyway I appreciate your finding it for me.

I tried using Open Camera and Google Camera but didn't see much difference.

I will try setting the camera as the poster in your link suggested "reduce the mp to 8 and set to fine quality, also have optimization on manual increasing the noise reduction to +1"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463