SanDisc Ultra 200 GB

ThreeChordMonte

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried the SanDisc Ultra 200 GB sdxc card? I've got a Lexar 128 GB sdxc card already but was wondering about the extra storage the new card would give. The manual the comes with the ZF2 only says 64 GB cards. Anyone?

Posted via the Android Central App

ThreeChordMonte

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
That's what the manual says but I'm running a 128. That's why I thought 200 might work. Just checking before I take the plunge.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
64GB is SDXC - the maximum for SDXC is 2TB. If the phone can handle a 64GB card, it should be able to handle a 2TB card when they come out.

ThreeChordMonte

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Well, the ZP2 recognizes the 200 GB card just fine. Copying all my music to it now. I will post back to tell you if it works OK. So far, so good.

Albert Tan888

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Well, the ZP2 recognizes the 200 GB card just fine. Copying all my music to it now. I will post back to tell you if it works OK. So far, so good.

Nice, pls do follow up here on status if everything goes well on your side. Am planning to drop some cash on 200gb too if there's no problem.

VannTH

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for the heads up! I plan on keeping this phone for at least a year and that information helps ni case i need more storage.

Have a good day.

V.

ThreeChordMonte

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I loaded all my music to the 200 GB card and it's working great. Transfer speeds are great and the ZP2 handles it perfectly. I recommend the card to everyone.

Albert Tan888

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
I loaded all my music to the 200 GB card and it's working great. Transfer speeds are great and the ZP2 handles it perfectly. I recommend the card to everyone.

Perfect timing, just what I was waiting for. Gonna get myself one of those this weekend. Thanks