Zenfone 2 or Blu Pure XL

viperchrisz4

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
+1 to switching to cricket also btw- I've been with them after being on Verizon, AT&T, then boost/Sprint and I think cricket is the best value besides metro pcs but I'd rather have the AT&T network than T-Mobile for sure

viperchrisz4

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Windows is a joke with their updates on their PC's and Mobile phones. Apple is the best.

I'll give you the windows mobile one, but Windows on PC's is so far beyond what Apple supposedly provides there is no competition. Apple PC's are virtually useless and insanely overpriced, even Linux has them beat...

cooperkevin65

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I have both phones and ASUS wins. Most of the bloat can be uninstalled or disabled, The camera is great and it has 4gb of ram and a SD slot. BLU phones rarely get updated SW and out of the 4 different BLU phones I have had, GPS sucked on all of them if it worked at all. No problems on ZF2.

convert

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I have had the Pure XL almost a week now coming from the Zenfone 2. Had to send the ZF2 back because of cellular connection problems with SIM 2 being only 2G and was having problems at my house since 2G towers do make a difference if they're seemingly no longer in operation where you live and so the calls were weak non existent in my home on my second line. I'm doing fine with the Pure XL. It gets LTE in both slots. So for me it is the better phone.

Steve Adams

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
How is the camera on the pure xl? I am a faithful 1020 user. my screen has broken twice because of drops, so I am using my old note 1 an liking the apps. I am looking at the pure xl to replace my note.

anon(123479)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
This year is the end of 2G. 3G or higher for AT&T is recommended.
Besides that, I love my 4gb ZenFone 2. I just got it today from B&H Photo.
BLU doesn't have a good reputation for updates. My Vivo Air is still waiting on the lollipop update.

Posted via the Android Central App