Asus Zenfone 2 help?!

StevoPhilo

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
So my Zenfone 2 4gb variant was sent to me from Asus from winning a photo contest (Thanks by the way!). I've had the device for about 6 months now and I was having issues charging it.

At first it wasn't charging so then I made sure I was using the Asus charger and it worked fine for a day. I had it go to 100% full. After a full day and needing to recharge a bit more I figured I go ahead and recharge since it was about 60%. I plug it in and that's when my phone has died. I get no vibrations or displays on the screen. I've tried leaving it plugged in for hours and nothing happens and I get no charging LED. I've even tried power+volume and it would seem nothing is turning this phone on.

Does anyone have any suggestions or has done like a warranty service through Asus? What procedures do I need to do?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have also begun to have issues with my ZenFone 2 with charging issues, SIM Card slot and microSD slot. The charging issues are erratic at best, I would see the phone at full charge take it off the charger and it would die. Frankly I have had to shelve the device due to the issues I have. It was nice while it lasted but Samsung doesn't push anywhere near the bloatware that ASUS does and this phone is unlocked version.

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
I almost got the phone but i went ahead and got a LG G3 instead. Not wonder why Asus sale it so cheap... It's because of the cheap life that you can get on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc