External battery packs?

Traijan

May 21, 2014
Visit site
My Zenfone 2E really doesn't last long at all. If I'm only using it as a phone, it's okay for my use, and can sit on standby for several days, however If I'm using it as a phone and for any applications that I need on it, then I'm lucky if I can make it home at night before the battery is dead.

I know that they make external battery packs that you can charge your phones from, but I'm wondering if any bright fellow has come up with something that doesn't look MacGyverish that is a type of external battery pack that can somehow be nicely attached to the zenfone 2e so that it doesn't just look like an external battery pack duct taped to the back of the phone itself.

No, I'm not kidding. I'd much rather have the added weight of a small external battery pack than have to have my phone run out of power in the middle of something and especially since trying to keep it charged from my laptop or in the car just slows down how much battery power is lost instead of being able to keep it at a constant charge when it's plugged into my laptop or the power port in our vehicle.

Yup, I did google to try to find something but my Google-Fu must be off today or no such animal exists.

Thanks

lions_lair

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
There's nowhere you can at least plug in a few times during the day? I wouldn't think that the usb port in your vehicle, would be as good as one that plugs into the cigarette lighter. They can put out up to 3 times the amperage. Weak battery? Bad charging cord?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol