Please help! No OS installed!!! TWRP

Lexy138

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
I wanted to get rid of TWRP Recovery in order to update Android to Marshmallow but I accidentally wiped my system and now I can't even turn on my device. I use an ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE551ML by the way. I'm really scared and worried, any kind of advice is appreciated! :(

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Look in eBay for a JTAG service for the phone. (Assuming that you've tried charging it for at least 4 hours first.)

ashu73021

Jul 2, 2017
Visit site
I wanted to get rid of TWRP Recovery in order to update Android to Marshmallow but I accidentally wiped my system and now I can't even turn on my device. I use an ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE551ML by the way. I'm really scared and worried, any kind of advice is appreciated! :(

It is not a big problem nothing to worry about. Please tell me in detail so that I can easily able to help you

ashu73021

Jul 2, 2017
Visit site

It is not a big problem nothing to worry about. Please tell me in detail so that I can easily able to help you.I am also using Asus zenfone 2 ZE551ML.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon