In stock on amazon

aj888

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered last night on amazon will be here tomorrow they said. Crossing my fingers. Also ordered the le pro 3. Not getting my hopes up to high on that one.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered last night on amazon will be here tomorrow they said. Crossing my fingers. Also ordered the le pro 3. Not getting my hopes up to high on that one.

Good info, please post your first impressions, and experience with the Zenfone 3 Deluxe when you get it, I looked this morning, Amazon said 6 available, probably out of stock by now. I didn't look again to avoid temptation :) and because I'm waiting on some reviews from actual owners, not just reviewers who used the phone for a day.

aj888

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Ya I'll start using it when I get home tomorrow. I am coming from the note 7 and that thing took great pictures so we will see how that goes.

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info! I had a pre-order with Newegg but canceled when I saw their return policy for unlocked phones. Newegg does not allow returns on unlocked phones unless they are broken and then you get a replacement. Only refund if they don't have phone in stock.

I am glad that Amazon got them in stock. It looked for a while they would not be getting any. My preferred on-line Seller as a long time Prime member.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa