Asus Zenfone Selfie one handed mode problem, screen went black. How can I fix this?

A

AC Question

Asus zenfone selfie one handed mode problem

Less than 24 hours ago i bought myself a Asus zenfone selfie and started using it . I was looking through the options and i have activated the "one hand mode" and after a couple of minutes , my screen completely dissapeard and the place from where i bought it is closed until tomorrow . Anyone knows how to get the screen back ? It shows only black on all the display .

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Asus zenfone selfie one handed mode problem

Less than 24 hours ago i bought myself a Asus zenfone selfie and started using it . I was looking through the options and i have activated the "one hand mode" and after a couple of minutes , my screen completely dissapeard and the place from where i bought it is closed until tomorrow . Anyone knows how to get the screen back ? It shows only black on all the display .

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you end up having to get it replaced?

Ashwin Barath

Mar 30, 2017
Visit site

Ashwin Barath

Mar 30, 2017
Visit site

Less than 24 hours ago i bought myself a Asus zenfone selfie and started using it . I was looking through the options and i have activated the "one hand mode" and after a couple of minutes , my screen completely dissapeard . Anyone knows how to get the screen back ? It shows only black on all the display .

Ashwin Barath

Mar 30, 2017
Visit site

Less than 24 hours ago i bought myself a Asus zenfone selfie and started using it . I was looking through the options and i have activated the "one hand mode" and after a couple of minutes , my screen completely dissapeard . Anyone knows how to get the screen back ? It shows only black on all the display .
Please anyone help me to solve this problem

olblueyez

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

Return it ASAP. If you are forced to deal with ASUS customer service you will never see your phone again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair