hello...im having problem right now, im using asus zenfone 5...and this pop up always came out, "unfortunately, google talk to speech engine has stopped...i dont know whats wrong but i dont want this function very annoying i try to disable this function and searching it everywhere but still nothing, please help me
    07-31-2014 11:50 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does a reboot help at all?

If not, make sure Google Text-to-Speech is fully updated. Go to the Google Play Store, and search for Google Text-to-Speech. If it says "Update," then tap on it. If you've never updated it before, the Play Store usually won't prompt you for the first update--you have to find it yourself (an odd bug that Google has never fixed).

If you're fully updated and it's still happening, try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Text-to-speech Engine, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now see if it happens again. If you never use Text-to-Speech, you can Disable this app as well.
    Welcome to Android Central! Does a reboot help at all?

If not, make sure Google Text-to-Speech is fully updated. Go to the Google Play Store, and search for Google Text-to-Speech. If it says "Update," then tap on it. If you've never updated it before, the Play Store usually won't prompt you for the first update--you have to find it yourself (an odd bug that Google has never fixed).

If you're fully updated and it's still happening, try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Text-to-speech Engine, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now see if it happens again. If you never use Text-to-Speech, you can Disable this app as well.
    07-31-2014 12:11 PM