Why is my Asus Zenfone 5 not producing any sound?

A

AC Question

why is my asus zenfone 5 not producing any sound ?

music , calls and notifications .... no sound

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why is my asus zenfone 5 not producing any sound ?

Welcome to Android Central! Do you hear sound through headphones (either wired or Bluetooth)? If so, the main speaker might have failed. Do you ever hear sounds from the main speaker any more?

PHNGD

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
Re: why is my asus zenfone 5 not producing any sound ?

My phone is not producing any sound sometimes. Please tell me why this happens

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Perhaps you could give us more details, like answering the questions I had posed in Post #2 of this thread.

sajol_837744

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello sir, I've Asus zenfone 5. For a few days I'm facing a annoying problem. During conversation the person from other side didn't get any sound or voice I delivered. If I turn the speaker on then they get sound. But it is very boorish making conversation turning the speaker on in a public place. Pls help me out of this problem.

SYTH3R

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Check the firmware version if thats updated, also go to settings => Sound & Notification => Other sounds = > Enable Dial pad tones.

Neenaiguban23

Feb 22, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you hear sound through headphones (either wired or Bluetooth)? If so, the main speaker might have failed. Do you ever hear sounds from the main speaker any more?

My zenfone Max is the same . Call speaker is working but the speaker at the backbis not . I am using headsets everytime I want to listen to music or to watch movie .. Is there ay workaround that I can do myself to fix it?

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! As I asked in that previous post, do you ever hear any sounds from the main speaker any more? If not, then the main speaker is probably faulty and needs to be replaced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21