ZenFone 5 not waking up / unlocking

ConnorEfc

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Basically, I'll be doing something on my phone and decide to lock it and if I try to unlock it straight away nothing happens and the phone appears to be none-responsive. I can see the backlight for the screen turning on as the phone tries to unlock but nothing happens..

Its becoming a problem because if i lock the phone by mistake I cant get back on for 5+ minutes sometimes without rebooting the phone.

It might be worth noting that I had this issue a while back and it fixed itself after a few months of usage, but I recently factory reset my phone and for some reason the issue came back (It probably has something todo with one of the pre-installed apps or settings)

Running android version 4.4.2 (is rooted but the problem was happening before the root)

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!:)

drbrk

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
It's hard to say what is wrong with your device. I have once similar problem (but no root). I update software and now i don't have such problem. If you don't want to go for 5.0 make sure you have the newest version of 4.4.2, i think they fix it in newer version.

Last edited: