Waiting room

masterxchief

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else waiting for their Zenpad S 8.0 to ship? I ordered my Z580CA from B&H last Tuesday and now waiting for it to come back in stock. Pretty excited to play with a new toy.

FSRBIKER

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else waiting for their Zenpad S 8.0 to ship? I ordered my Z580CA from B&H last Tuesday and now waiting for it to come back in stock. Pretty excited to play with a new toy.
Got mine on Friday from Amazon, it was ordered about 2 weeks ago. Such a nice tablet, had a 2012 Nexus 7 then 2013 but gave that to my son when he broke his tablet. Glad I bought the ZenPad over another 2013 N7.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

masterxchief

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait to get mine in. Unfortunately B&H doesn't have any eta because Asus hasn't committed to a ship date to them :-\

I have been using an iPad mini 2 since my Nexus 7 (2012) was retired. I tried out the Nexus 7 (2013) but had a dead pixel and the store didn't have any more to let me exchange it. I used a Nexus 9 from work and it is just god awful. Hoping this tablet doesn't disappoint.

How are both of you liking it so far?

Ricey20

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I asked B&H and they said they will be getting 275 pieces by first week of September. Also I've noticed on Asus store that it will periodically come in stock but sell out a few minutes later. Seems Asus is putting them up in very small batches. So you may want to keep Asus store open and refresh periodically.

masterxchief

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I asked B&H and they said they will be getting 275 pieces by first week of September. Also I've noticed on Asus store that it will periodically come in stock but sell out a few minutes later. Seems Asus is putting them up in very small batches. So you may want to keep Asus store open and refresh periodically.
Nice! thanks for the info!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

FSRBIKER

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
The screen is fantastic and I really like the 4:3 screen ratio for reading web pages, news, games,etc. The letter boxing of videos makes the screen the same size as a Nexus 7 so I'm fine with that. I am trying out a different app for auto screen brightness, the stock one seems to switch too often for my liking but I did not take the new software update yet. I think the only downfall so far is battery life could be better but it really isn't a worry as I'm not on the device for hours at a time, it's only been a few days so this is very subjective as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress